Honor Your Treatment Court Hero
Nominations open for national awards through May 13
Each year, NADCP honors outstanding teams or professionals in the treatment court field with national awards. Nominations are now open for awards to be presented at RISE19.
Don’t delay, the deadline to submit your nomination is May 13.
- Stanley Goldstein Drug Court Hall of Fame
- The highest honor in the treatment court field, this honor recognizes practitioners with unmatched contribution to the treatment court movement.
- DWI Court Leadership Award
- This award recognizes outstanding DWI court practitioners or teams saving countless lives by advancing the nation’s DWI court movement.
- Equity and Inclusion Award
- This award recognizes courts showing leadership to improve services across diverse populations, eliminate cultural disparities and ensure equity and inclusion in the court program.
- Juvenile and Family Treatment Court Award
- New in 2019, this award honors practitioners, teams or organizations delivering outstanding service to families and/or juveniles in the justice system.