Stanley M. Goldstein Treatment Court Hall of Fame
The Stanley M. Goldstein Treatment Court Hall of Fame is the highest honor bestowed by NADCP and the treatment court field. This honor recognizes practitioners with unmatched contribution to the treatment court movement.
- Nominations are due by April 30, 2021.
- Nominations will not be considered for any current member of the NADCP Board of Directors or NADCP employee.
- Nominations will not be considered for individuals who in the past have been honored by NADCP with a leadership or pioneer award.
- Each member may only submit one nomination during each nominating period.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three nominations, and at least three years in the treatment court field to be considered for induction by voting members.
- Only current NADCP members may nominate and all nominees must be members of NADCP.
- All nominations will be submitted to the executive staff of NADCP and the NADCP Board Nominations and Awards Committee. The recipient(s) will be chosen by the NADCP Board of Directors.
Stanley Goldstein Hall of Fame Nomination Form