Juvenile and Family Treatment Court Leadership Award
The National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) seeks nominations for the Juvenile and Family Treatment Court Leadership Award. The award shines a spotlight of commendation on an individual and/or organization demonstrating exemplary service to the juvenile and/or family treatment court field. The nominee must meet the eligibility requirements listed below and receive three letters of nomination outlining their outstanding contribution to the field.
Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines
- The person, team, or organization contributed to the advancement of the nation’s juvenile and family treatment court effort
- The person, team or organization has demonstrated significant leadership and exemplary performance through both specific results and public recognition at the local, regional, state or national level
- The person, team or organization must have served in the field for at least three years
- If a person, the person is living and has not previously won the award;
- The person and/or organization must be named in a letter of nomination from three separate juvenile and family treatment court practitioners, articulating how the nominee meets the foregoing criteria
- Both the person nominated and the nominating individuals must be current members of NADCP. An individual can self-nominate or be nominated by his/her peers
Submission and Deadline
Nominations must be submitted to NADCP no later than March 20, 2020. The winner will be announced at RISE30, NADCP’s annual training conference, May 27-30 in Anaheim, California.